Monday, March 26, 2018

2016-2018 In Colors

Hi all,
This week I'll be focusing on Stampin' Ups! 2016-2018 In Colors.
What is In Colors? Every year Stampin' Up! Introduces new In Colors and their only around for two years. The 2016-2018 In Colors will go away this June, so if you like any of them you need to order them now.
Today I have a card for you that has all of the 2016-2018 In Colors in it and I used the Eclectic Expressions stamp set you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration which will end on March 31st.

My card uses all of the 2016-2018 In Colors 
Emerald Envy
Peekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Sweet Sugarplum
DapperDenim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...