Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hello

Hello all,
I just wanted to update you, why my post are not as often as usual.
I take care of my elderly parents, whom I love so much and they will always be my priority.
My parents raised me that FAMILY always comes first. Without them I would not be the woman I am today. Both of them have been having health issues which have required me to be there for them more. I have not been able to create amazing paper crafts as much as I would like.
The #1 reason I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is I can work my own schedule and have the time for my family.
I do have some up coming classes I've already created so please check back for them.
I will post as often as I can and please contact me if you have any questions or need any help with Stampin' Up! products.
Today I have a card that I created for my monthly team meeting, our theme was birthdays.
I used the Cake Soiree Stamp Set and Framelits.
I loved using the Stampin' Blends to color in the cake and ribbon.
Here is my card
Here I stamped, embossed with silver embossing powder and then colored in my cakes, 
how do you like them?

Here I used a sponge dauber to give some color to my embossed image and give it a little pop.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...