Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Flower Power Team Blog Hop #001



Hello all and welcome to the Sweet Stampede's Team first blog hop!
My card is featuring the Blossoming Basket Stamp Set and the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder. You can Earn both of these products for FREE if you spend $100 in my Stampin' Up! Store.
The possibilities are endless with these two products.


Measurements for this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Night of Navy card stock folded in half.
4 1/2" x 2 1/4" Night of Navy card stock,  run through the Big Shot using the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder.
2 1/2" x 1/2" Wood Textures DSP for the banner, stamp "Here for you" in Crumb Cake ink.
Using the largest stitched shape square framelit cut out a square using the Wood Textures DSP.
Stamp The basket in Crumb Cake ink, using the Stampin' Blend Markers color in.
Cut out the basket and flowers, cutting the handle off.
Hope you enjoy making this card.

Now hop on over to my amazing upline, Erica Cerwin and see what she has created.



 Pink Buckaroo Designs








Product List

1 comment:

  1. You and Heather both used Night of Navy, love it! I like that you added the wood texture layer!

    ReplyDelete

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...