Sunday, April 2, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 3-29-23 Easter Bunny Easter Basket

Hello everyone and welcome back,

I have this week's Workshop Wednesday video for you.

I made an Easter Basket that is quick & easy to make

Click this link to view the products I used to make the Easter Basket:https://s.tamp.in/kdhctz

I used the Easter Bunny Bundle , one of my favorite bundles.

This basket holds a lot of treats.

I invite you to return to my blog all this week. I be sharing how to make some last minute Easter cards that are quick & easy to make.
I'll even have PDF tutorials for them


Registration for my April All Occasion Card Class is now open
You can get this class To Go or come in person, if your local to Rio Rancho NM.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/Aprilcardclass
 Cost is $25 in person or $30 To Go (includes shipping)
You'll Make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs plus 8 white envelopes and a step by step PDF tutorial are included.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 



Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:      
Thank you for stopping by, 💙💚💛💜 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...