Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Bunny Easter Card

Hello everyone, 

Happy Easter week, all this week I'll be sharing Quick & Easy Easter cards. 

Today's card is really simple, do you have a lot of paper scraps sitting around?

Today we are going to use those scraps to make a colorful card

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

This card uses a basic 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" cardbase in Pumpkin Pie cardstock.

I embossed the Basic White cardstock with the Gingham embossing folder.

I created my colorful die cut circle with cardstock scraps I had. I glued them to a piece of Basic White cardstock then die cut with the Stylish Shapes circle.

You can download the PDF Tutorial here: https://bit.ly/easterbunnycardtutorial2



Registration for my April All Occasion Card Class is now open
You can get this class To Go or come in person, if your local to Rio Rancho NM.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/Aprilcardclass
 Cost is $25 in person or $30 To Go (includes shipping)
You'll Make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs plus 8 white envelopes and a step by step PDF tutorial are included.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 



Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:      
Thank you for stopping by, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...