Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Easter Bunny and Daffodil Daydream Easter Card

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my Easter week of quick & easy Easter cards.

Today I have another Easter Bunny & Daffodil Daydream Easter card for you.

I used scraps of DSP for my focal point.



Click on the photo to view the produtcs I used to make this card

I glued some scrap pieces of DSP to a piece of cardstock then die cut it with the Deckled Rectangle die.
I Stamped the Bunny, Eggs and Flowers with Memento Black ink and colored them with Stampin' Blends then cut them out with my paper snips. So cute right?


I love the embossing on the Basic White cardstock on the front panel.
I embossed the Basic White piece of cardstock with the Hive 3D embossing Folder.
I always forget to use my embossing folders, how about you? 
Then when I use it I'm like, why don't I use embossing folders more often haha.
Dowload the PDF tutorial here: https://bit.ly/easterfancyfoldcard


Last Chance Sale
The last chance sale is going on now, get the items you want before they are gone. 
I have a feeling their going to go quickly.

Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:    



Registration for my April All Occasion Card Class is now open
You can get this class To Go or come in person, if your local to Rio Rancho NM.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/Aprilcardclass
 Cost is $25 in person or $30 To Go (includes shipping)
You'll Make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs plus 8 white envelopes and a step by step PDF tutorial are included.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 



Thank you for stopping by, 💙 Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...