Thursday, April 13, 2023

Greatest Journey Grandson Card

Hello everyone and welcome back,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Today I have a card that I made for my Grandson for his birthday. His favorite color is orange and he loves to bike ride.

So of course the Greatest Journey Stamp set and Designser Series Paper was perfect! They are both retiring, 😥. 

This card is a very simple card to make.

Click on the photo to view the products I used to make these cards
The Happy Birthday Grandson sentiment is from the Best Family Ever stamp set.


I die cut a bike in Basic Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate. I adhere them together at the front wheel. I had to cut the back end off ogf the Smoky Slate Bike to make it fit the card. I layered a piece of Basic Black with the DSP and adhered it to the Basic Gray card base. The DSP does all the work! I stamped the sun and sentiment in Memento Black ink and was done!  Easy peasy!

I made another version with the card in landscape. I wanted to make it look like the bike rider was making a jump. 
The sentiment here is from the Greatest Journey stamp set.

Last Chance Sale
The last chance sale is going on now, get the items you want before they are gone. 
I have a feeling their going to go quickly.

Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:    

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 


Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...