Friday, April 7, 2023

Cheerful Basket Easter Card

Click on the photo to view the products I used to make this card.

Hello, 

First I have to wish you a Happy Good Friday, 

May you continued to be blessed.


Today concludes my Quick & Easy Easter cards. I hope you have enjoyed them and have used the tutorials I have included.

Today's card is too cute. I again use the Easter Bunny stamp set and the Full Basket dies that coordinate with the Cheerful Basket stamp set.

The Cheerful Basket Bundle is retiring, you can get it in the last chance sale going on now. 
I thought it was so cute to have the bunny sitting in the basket surrounded by Easter eggs.
I used a variety of Stampin' Blends to color the Bunny, Flowers and Eggs.
I used the Subtles DSP which is also retiring. 
 
I stamped the inside with "Happy Easter"
Download the project tutorial here: https://bit.ly/cheefulbasketeastercard

Well this concludes my week of Easter cards. I hope you have a Blessed Easter and get to enjoy time with Family & Friends. Thanks for stopping by each day.

Last Chance Sale
The last chance sale is going on now, get the items you want before they are gone. 
I have a feeling their going to go quickly.

Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:    



Registration for my April All Occasion Card Class is now open
You can get this class To Go or come in person, if your local to Rio Rancho NM.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/Aprilcardclass
 Cost is $25 in person or $30 To Go (includes shipping)
You'll Make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs plus 8 white envelopes and a step by step PDF tutorial are included.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 


Happy Easter! 💐 🐰 ☦
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...