Monday, April 17, 2023

Sweet Citrus- Big Squeeze Card

Hello!

Today I have a question for you, What do you do with those leftover pieces from the Sweet Citrus embossed cardstock? (The pieces that don't die cut)

Click on the photo to view the products I used to make this card.

Well of course I couldn't let them go to waste, right?

Here is what I did. I used my blending brush to add some Daffodil Delight ink to the embossed pieces.


I used my Paper Snips and cut out all the lemon pieces. I had a lot of them so I cut them all out lol.


I glued the lemon pieces onto a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock. Tied some crinkled Ribbon around it. Layered that onto a Daffodil Delight card base. Stamped my sentiment in Balmy Blue ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut it with the Deckled Rectangle die.
I finished it off by adding some Glossy Dots.

Look at how fun this card turned out! Look at the embossing 😃! Those lemons stand out, so fun!
Will you be throwing your scraps away now? I hope not, show me your creations with the scraps.


Last Chance Sale
The last chance sale is going on now, get the items you want before they are gone. 
I have a feeling their going to go quickly.

Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/April23hostcode
or scan the QR code:    

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring/Flowers.  Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 


Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...