Friday, May 26, 2023

Stamp N Storage Sale

Hello everyone, TGIF!

Just want to share with you, Stamp N Storage is having a 15% off of everything sale.
The sale runs from today May 26- May 29th
You can use my affilate link to Shop Here 


 I use Stamp N Storage products for my crafting supplies. 
I stand by their products 100% and their made in the USA. 

I hope you take some time this weekend to reflect on those who have served and say a extra prayer for our military and their familes.
God Bless You, 
Lisa 


May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
I have the May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for you, just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month is focused on all new products from the annual catalog.
or scan the QR code

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...