Tuesday, May 30, 2023

June All Occasion Card Class

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend.

I have my June All Occasion Card Class registration open.

This is a in person or To Go class. In person will be held June 2nd at 11:00am. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The To Go kits will ship out on June 2nd. 

You can register here: https://bit.ly/June23cardclass

Your class kit includes:

  • All of the materials to make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs
  • 8 white envelopes
  • Step by step PDF 
Cost is $25 for in person and $30 for to go, includes shipping

If your purchasing the to go class, you will need the following stamp sets:

*Per Stampin' Up!, I'm not allowed to send stamped images


May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Just two days left to get the May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month is focused on all new products from the annual catalog.
or scan the QR code

💙 Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...