Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Beautiful Balloons Fancy Fold Card

Hi everyone,

Glad you decide to stop by today.

I have a super fun card for you using the Beautiful Balloons Suite.

                               

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

                                 

                           

I have a past Workshop Wednesday video for you as well.
When you join my email list, I'll send you the step by step PDF tutorial.


May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
I have the May Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for you, just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month is focused on all new products from the annual catalog.
or scan the QR code
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day,  💙Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...