Friday, July 29, 2022

Workshop Wednesday- Tree Lot Dies, no stamping card

Hi everyone,

I have another Workshop Wednesday video for you. This video from June 29th, is a NO stamping card.  I used just the Tree Lot Dies to make the card. 😳haha. The dies actually coordinate with the Trees For Sale Stamp Set that is in the July-January mini catalog. You can click on any of the catalogs on the right side bar to view them. 

These dies have been very popular during SAB, I used them in my Sweet Stampin Friends tutorial project for this month too.

Click on picture to view the video.
You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/3yLZIEu

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.
The Tree Lot Dies you can earn during Sale- A-Bration
It was so fun challenging myself to make a card without stamping.
I'll have to try it again.

The dog is my beloved Bo. 

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is here until August 31st. You can earn your Tree Lot Dies with a qualifying purchase.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As a added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends July tutorial that has 8 projects, all of them using Sale-A-Bration products.

Thanks for stopping by, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...