Friday, July 1, 2022

New Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are live

Hello everyone!

Today is the day, the new Mini Catalog is now live.

You can view it here:

Click on the picture to view the catalog

It's also time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is here until August 31st.
You can view the Sale-A-Bration catalog here:
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As a added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends July tutorial that has 8 projects using Sale-A-Bration products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...