Sunday, July 31, 2022

Tax Free Holiday!

Hello everyone and welcome back,

Did you know some states offer a Tax free Holiday?

They do this for back to school savings, you can get school supplies tax free.

That means you can get some Stampin' Up! products tax free, I have attached a picture and the link to see if your state is participating, the supplies you can order and the limit of products. 

You can see the states that are participating here: https://bit.ly/3cHAI8X

Tomorrow is August 1st and SAB ends on the 31st. Earn your favorite products before they are gone for good.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.


💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...