Monday, September 9, 2019

Tiny Keepsakes Boxes

What are you working on today? 
I've been having fun playing around with the New Tiny Keepsakes bundle. 
So many options to use this little box for, Which is your favorite, that I have made so far? 
I used the Window Sheets to make this see thru box, cute huh?
I love Pretty Peacock & Terracotta Tile together. 
Rococo Rose is so pretty too!
I used the 2019-2021 In Colors DSP for both of these.
Terracotta Tile using the Mini Buffalo Check Stamp.
Terracotta Tile using the striped stamp. Used the heart die to create the window.
This design would make a lovely favor for a Bridal Shower or Wedding
Do you like the pumpkin with the stamp or with out?
These boxes are tiny but you can put a single treat like this Reese's pumpkin or 3 Hershey Kisses or nuggets inside.
Get your bundle here: http://bit.ly/2lYBpAe


No comments:

Post a Comment

May We create Blog Hop- Unbounded Love Gift Box for Mom

Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop .  Here we are May 1st already, the new annual catalog is now live and today I'm using some new ...