Monday, September 23, 2019

Harvest Hellos

Happy 1st day of Fall!
Although it does not feel like fall here in California, I'm excited it's finally here!
I love the fall season. Today I'm sharing with you some of the projects I have been working on using the Harvest Hellos Bundle.
This bundle is so versatile. I've had so much fun with it that I can't put it down.
This one was for Back to School for the kids teachers.
I chose to use primary colors.
This is one of my favorites, I colored in the Apples using Stampin' Blends.
The inside holds a paqckage of Apple Cider.
I was inspired by some Bufallo Check pumpkins I had bought at Target for this card.
I made a Carmel Apple gift for my grandchildrens teachers. The possibilties are endless.
This one say's "FALL" with all the falling leaves.
I framed these pumpkins using the Stitched Shaped Rectangle dies.
Inside of the card
I did this one using the color coach. Using Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce and Crushed Curry
I love using the pumpkins in different colors.
Another card I framed, see so many options!
I heat embossed this one with white embossing powder and watercolored the apples with my ink pads.
I will show you how I made some of these cards this week. So please come back.
Have a great day, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

May We create Blog Hop- Unbounded Love Gift Box for Mom

Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop .  Here we are May 1st already, the new annual catalog is now live and today I'm using some new ...