Thursday, September 19, 2019

September All Occasion Card Class Cards

Hello all,
Today I want to share with you the cards we recently made at my All Occasion Card Class that I hold monthly.
Each month I feature 4 different cards and the guest make 2 of each.

This card was made using Around the Corner and Piece of Cake stamp sets.
Along with the The Cake Builder Punch

I love how this card came out! We used the Artfully Aware stamp set.

This was my favorite card! 
I love the Buffalo Check Stamp! Not to mention the Denim Ribbon!
We used the good ol' Country Home stamp set.

 Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
All of my guests had a great time creating these cards.
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
They love using the Stampin' Blends.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor
They got to use some of the Stampin' Up! tools as well.
For the Buffalo Check Stamp we used the Stamparatus we also did alot of die cutting.

I have the PDF tutorial available for theses cards for $10.00
You can email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to order the PDF.




Thanks for stopping by, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

April We Create Blog Hop- April Showers

Hello everyone! Happy April Fools, no fooling around here. We have some amazing projects for you! Welcome to another,  We Create Blog Hop . ...