Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Where have I been?

Hello all,
1. 100 swaps for On Stage ✔
2. Prepare and hold All Occasion Card Class ✔
3. Prepare and hold Coffee and Card Class ✔
4. Prepare for Team Meeting Make and Takes ✔
5. 10 swaps for Sweet Stampede team ✔
6. 10 swaps for Lucky Charms team ✔
7. 50 gifts for team at On Stage ✔
8. 3 Big gifts for some special ladies at On Stage ✔
9. Project for Blog Hop ✔
10. Make projects for Displays at Stampin' Soriee ✔
11. Pack for On Stage, amost ✔
April has been a busy month for me and it's only the 9th!
I have been so busy getting ready for On Stage.
What is On Stage? It's Stampin' Up! convention and I'll be attending it in San Antonio.
I'm so happy and excited to be returning to San Antonio because that is where my Stampin' Up! career began. I was introduced to Stampin' Up! by my amazing up line Erica Cerwin from Pink Buckaroo Designs. I lived in San Antonio for 7 years before returning to California, where I was born and raised. 
header_OnStage2016_demo_ENG
I will be able to meet with many of my team mates from all over the country.
We have so much fun together, they are all like family to me. Although we mostly communicate via the internet when we see each other it's like we've know each other forever.
Now that I have everything checked off of my list of things to do before I go to San Antonio.
I'll be posting more.
I leave to San Antonio on Wednesday the 10th and attend On Stage on the 13th. So stay tuned for some amazing things coming. I'll share what I can. Be sure and follow my  My Facebook Page as well. Here are some pictures from On Stage in November 2018 in Orlando Florida.
Many of my teammates traveled to Orlando for On Stage

I got to share a condo with 5 other ladies while we were there for a week.

We had so much fun getting to know each other

The friendships I have made are so special to me.

We share a lot of laughs together too!
I can't wait to get to San Antonio to let the good times begin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...