Tuesday, April 30, 2019

May Coffee & Card Class


Hello all,
I have my Coffee and Card Class Created.
This month you'll get a sneak peek and use two new In Colors, a Stamp Set and New Cutting Dies. (They'll debut in June, when the new catalog comes out)
Come and make 4 handmade cards (2 each of 2 designs) while enjoying a cup of coffee or Tea if you prefer.
When: May 6th at 10:00am
Where: Fremont, CA 94538
Cost: $10.00
All supplies are included to make the 4 cards and envelopes.
When you arrive I will have all the supplies cut and prepped for you. All you have to do is some stamping, die cutting and assemble your cards.
While having fun with other crafters, NO experience needed!
Please RSVP by emailing me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to reserve your spot.
Deadline to register is May 4th.

These are the 2019-2021 In Colors and we'll be using the Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...