Monday, April 29, 2019

Team Meeting

Hello all,
I had my team meeting last week, we made some masculine cards, did some card swapping, celebrated promotions and got to see a lot of the new upcoming products that will be in the annual catalog coming out in June. If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like a catalog, please email me and I'll get one out to you. lcdesigns1@comcast.net

Here are some pictures from my team The Lucky Charms meeting.
Making the masculine cards

Wendy is taking pictures of her cards so she can share them.

Sitting around talking while finishing up the make & takes/

Here are our team swaps, this month the theme was Mother's day.
Don't you just love how each of them chose a different stamp set to work with?
Anissa chose the Falling Flowers Stamp Set.

Deanna chose the Climbing Orchid Stamp Set.


Mona chose the Tea Together Stamp Set.

Wendy chose the Painted Seasons Stamp Set.


Intrested in joining my team "The Lucky Charms"? 

There are many benefits to joing my team:
  • 20% discount
  • Potential to earn up to 25% of your sales
  • Early and exclusive access to new products
  • Opportunity to earn free product through various incentives
  • Qualify for cash bonuses, free product, incentive trips and more
  • Receive Stampin' Success magazine bimonthly with exclusive project and business ideas
  • If you choose to purchase your kit through me, there are even more added benefits:
  • You will be a part of my team and will be invited to join in all the fun we have together!
  • Monthly get-togethers at my house in California. If you aren’t local, we will do our meetings via Facebook Live! There will be someone to monitor the discussion during the meetings and asks questions for the long distance members as we go.
  • I also offer our team make and takes to be shipped to my long distance team members.
  • You'll have continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you whenever and however you need!
  • Free Class Planners- my downline get my Class Planners and Tutorial PDFs for free.
  • Team recognition and incentives. (I give you a gift when you promote)
  • Team Facebook Page- this is where we’ve really gotten to know each other and communicate.
  • Monthly Creative Challenges (chances to win prizes!)
  • Monthly swaps
If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...