Friday, March 29, 2019

Fable Friends Treat Box

Hi all,
Today I have a video for you.
I'm making this cute treat box that holds these candy carrots, how cute is that?
I bought the carrot candy at Dollar Tree it has 8 carrots to a package.

The carrots are filled with powder candy.
I have many nieces and nephews. I have made these for Easter for them.
You can view the video here:

I made them in Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Lemon Lime Twist as well.
What color is your favorite?

I have great deal for you and you can earn a free Sale-A-Bration item before they are gone on April 1st. It's my adhesive pack.

Don't you just hate it when you need a adhesive but you don't have it on hand? Well with my adhesive pack you'll have a assortment of adhesives that you'll be able to use for your projects.
The adhesive pack includes:
1 Snail Adhesive
2 Snail Refills
1 Roll Tear and Tape
1 Bottle Multipurpose liquid glue
1 Bottle Fine Tip Glue Pen
1 Package Dimensionals
1 Package Mini Dimensionals
1 Box Mini Glue Dots
1 Silicone mat to use with your adhesives
ALL FOR $50 this is almost a $60 value, I pay for shipping and tax.

PLUS you'll earn a free Sale-A-Bration item.
Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to reserve your Adhesive Pack. When you email me, please let me know which Sale-A-Bration item you'd like. This special is only until March 31st for the free Sale-A-Bration item.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog & Latte Love Class To Go

Hello Everyone,  I have been so busy, with the new annual catalog coming out in May and the Mini catalog retiring on the 30th. I wanted to s...