Monday, March 25, 2019

Best Deal is over April 1st

Sale-A-Bration is over in 7 days, now is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit!
Get this amazing deal before it's gone!
You get a extra $50 in free product!

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 


If your a Beginner crafter or Avid crafter this deal is for you!
There are many benefits to joining my team!


I also have another great deal for you and you can earn a free Sale-A-Bration item before they are gone on April 1st. It's my adhesive pack.

Don't you just hate it when you need a adhesive but you don't have it on hand? Well with my adhesive pack you'll have a assortment of adhesives that you'll be able to use for your projects.
The adhesive pack includes:
1 Snail Adhesive
2 Snail Refills
1 Roll Tear and Tape
1 Bottle Multipurpose liquid glue
1 Bottle Fine Tip Glue Pen
1 Package Dimensionals
1 Package Mini Dimensionals
1 Box Mini Glue Dots
1 Silicone mat to use with your adhesives
ALL FOR $50 this is almost a $60 value, I pay for shipping and tax.

PLUS you'll earn a free Sale-A-Bration item.
Email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net to reserve your Adhesive Pack. When you email me, please let me know which Sale-A-Bration item you'd like. This special is only until March 31st for the free Sale-A-Bration item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Ever Aunt, Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I'm currently in California for a couple of weeks. I have some cards to share with you this week. Today I have a quick a...