Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Video 3x3 card box

Did you see the video I made for these cute boxes that hold 3x3 cards?
View the video here.

Here are the ones I made for my Team Swap.

This month I had to make 12 swaps. 

They are, all ready to go to Texas.

I fussy cut all of the bows for the front of the box and attached it with dimensionals.
It gives it that extra pop.

These are the cards I made to go inside.

I also decorated the envelopes, some on the front and some on the back.


Some of the other boxes I made using the Wishing You Well Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the video and make some of these boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...