Thursday, October 18, 2018

November Class Calendar

Hello all my November Class Calendar is ready.
There are some changes in my regular monthly classes, because I will be in Florida for almost 2 weeks.
I will be attending Stampin' Up's! Onstage. We will be celebrating their 30 year Anniversary. I have been looking forward to this trip. I will meet many of my teammates from all over the country, some for the first time. I will also be taking a Family vacation.

Click here to view my Calendar.
Starting In November, I will be moving my All Occasion Card Class to Thursday evening. It will still be the second week of the month.
Just in November my All Occasion Card Class will be first Thursday due to my traveling.


I am now taking reservations for My Cookie Exchange and Packaging Class
Email me to reserve your spot, please note which day you'll be attending.
This class is local, in Fremont CA
You will be making 6 Packages from Individual size to Family size.
There is only 6 spots per class, so be sure and reserve your spot early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...