Friday, October 12, 2018

3" x 3" Card Box

Hello everyone,
I have a video for you today.
I am making this Mini Box that holds 3"x 3" cards and envelopes. The box can fold up and fit into a card envelope so you can send it in the mail.
I used the Wishing You Well Stamp Set. That I love, it's a Distinktive stamp set that adds monochromatic dimension and artistic flare to your stamping. Just look at the bow!
These are the 3 that I made.

This one I used Call Me Clover and the Animal Expedition DSP.

I used Pacific Point and Mango Melody for this one. Instead of using DSP. 
I stamped the flowers in Mango Melody on the cardstock.

I used Shaded Spruce and the All Is Bright DSP. I added the Red Rhinestones for that extra bling.

View the video here. Hope you like this project and please feel free to share and Follow my Blog.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...