Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Workshop Wednesday Wildlife Wonder 8-2-23

Hello everyone! Welcome back,

Today I have a Workshop Wednesday video for you. I'm still in Lake Tahoe and we see a lot of bears, they are harmless. The kids get excited to see them. 

I'm using the Wildlife Wonder stamp set and the bear was perfect to use.  

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to create this box.

I have to admit, I do not use this stamp set enough. But when I do, I'm happy I chose it.
I love the wildlife. This bear always reminds me of camping in Lake Tahoe too. 




Click on the video to see how I made this gift box .

You can join me every Wednesday live (or prerecorded) as I have a different project each week. 
I go live over on my Facbook group page, you can click on the links over to the left or at the top. 

Shop for Online exclusives. Click here to shop online exclusives



Subscribe by August 10th to get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz


August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use the Beautiful Balloons Bundle
or scan the QR code
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...