Thursday, August 17, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 8-16-23 Cheerful Daisies Wiper Card

Hello everyone! Welcome back,
Today I have this week's Workshop Wednesday video for you.
This week I made a wiper card using the Cheerful Daisies Bundle.
This card was so much fun to create. 


Click on the video to see how I made this fun card.


Join me every Wednesday over on my Facebook page at 12:00pm MT, next week I'll be making a card using the online exclusive Trucking Along Bundle


Shop for Online exclusives. Click here to shop online exclusives



The September Paper Pumpkin kit is designed by our Founder of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner and it's a kit you don't want to miss.
Subscribe by September 10th to get the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz

August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months all of our projects use the Beautiful Balloons Bundle
or scan the QR code
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...