Thursday, August 3, 2023

Eden's Garden- Friend Card

Hello everyone!

I'm still away but I have a quick and easy card for you!

I love this retired stamp set, I kept this one because I can make easy cards with it. I hope you still have it in your collection.

I'm using the Eden's Garden Bundle.


For this card I used a Granny Apple Green card base. 
I stamped a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock With Berry Burst & Granny Apple Green inks. I stamped off first on some of the imges and full strength on others to give it some depth.
I then cut a piece of basic white cardstock at 1" x 3 3/4", I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink and added both pieces to the card base using dimensionals.
That was it! So quick & easy!


You can join me every Wednesday live (or prerecorded) as I have a different project each week. 
I go live over on my Facbook group page, you can click on the links over to the left or at the top. 

Shop for Online exclusives. Click here to shop online exclusives



Subscribe by August 10th to get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz


August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use the Beautiful Balloons Bundle
or scan the QR code
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...