Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Biggest Wish Birthday card

Hello everyone!

I am finally back home! But just for a bit haha. Leaving again on Friday to visit another child of ours.

Today I have a fun easy card for you to make.

We all have a lot of paper scraps, right? Today I'm going to show you how to use them and get rid of them in a pretty way.

I'm using the biggest wish stamp set . 


Fot the card I adhered three pieces of cardstock (Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lemon Lolly) onto a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock. I stamped each sentiment in the matching color ink. I than ran the piece through my Cut & Emboss machine using the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder.
I wrapped some linen thread around twice and finished with a bow on the right side.
I layer the piece onto a 4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardbase using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thant was it!! How quick and easy right? Also to get rid of your scraps woo hoo!
Leave me a comment on what you do with your scraps.

Join me live tomorrow for Workshop Wednesday
I'll live over on my Facbook business page (new FB page).


Shop for Online exclusives. Click here to shop online exclusives





The September Paper Pumpkin kit is designed by our Founder of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner and it's a kit you don't want to miss.
Subscribe by September 10th to get the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz

August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months all of our projects use the Beautiful Balloons Bundle
or scan the QR code
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...