Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Something Fancy- Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm now in Lake Tahoe for 10 days. I'm making my rounds in California. I have another Workshop Wednesday video for you.

Today I'm using the Something Fancy stamp set and dies on this project. I used the countryside Inn DSP and I love how the Lemon Lolly accents made the card elegant. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.


I used this card for a wedding gift. The couple was asking for money for their honeymoon.
So I added a Southwest gift card. They were very grateful for the gift. 😍
They also LOVED the card. I love making pretty things.

Click on the video to see how I made this fancy fold gift card holder.

You can join me every Wednesday live (or prerecorded) as I have a different project each week. 
I go live over on my Facbook group page, you can click on the links over to the left or at the top. 

Shop for Online exclusives. Click here to shop online exclusives



Subscribe by August 10th to get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz



August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the August Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months all of our projects use the Beautiful Balloons Bundle
or scan the QR code

Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...