Sunday, July 26, 2026

Lily of the Valley- Forever Friend Card

Hello! Welcome back,

I have a card for you today using the very popular Lily of the Valley and Sweet Words & Labels Bundles.

This was a quick and easy card to make. I also used the Valley in Bloom Designer Series Paper


I stamped the flowers twice in Basic Black ink and colored the flowers with Darling Duckling Stampin' Blends. I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, I did the same in Garden Green ink and cardstock. 
The dies made it so easy to die cut the flowers and leaves.

The label & sentiment from Sweet Words & Labels bundle was perfect for the front of my card!
I also stamped the smaller flower on the inside and used Granny Apple Green and Darling Duckling Stampin' Blends to color them in.
I finished the card by adding a Darling Duckling Ribbon bow and some Shimmering Dots.
Measurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Granny Apple Green cardstock- Card Base
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Valley in Bloom DSP-Front layer
3" x 3 1/2" Granny Apple Green & Garden Green cardstocks-Leaves
4 1/2" x 5 1/2" Basic White- Flowers
1 1/2" x 2 1/4" Basic White Label
4" x 5 1/4" Basic White- Inside layer

You can now Subscribe to my August Let's Create Craft Club kit.
The Let's Create Craft Club is a monthly subscription. 
Do you love receiving a surprise each month in the mail? 
My Let's Create Craft Kit will be delievered to you each month. 
I have done all of the creating and most of the prepping for you in my monthy kits. 
You'll receive a step by step PDF & video tutorial to guide you through putting the projects together and the bonus, you get to do them at your own leisure.
The August kit will be using the Fun For Fall Bundle
You'll assemble 4 cards and a 3D project.
This kit includes over $25 in Stampin' Up! products too.
You'll have plenty leftover to make more projects.
Click on the video to see what the August kit is all about.
 You can subscribe here: https://bit.ly/LetsCreateSubscription

To get the products I used on today's project and earn rewards
or scan the QR code
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily of the Valley- Forever Friend Card

Hello! Welcome back, I have a card for you today using the very popular Lily of the Valley and Sweet Words & Labels Bundles. This was a...