Hello!
For today's card I'm using the product of the month (POTM) for July once again. I can't stop using this stamp set haha. The flowers are so pretty in any color. You can earn the Begonia Belle until the end of July unless it sells out.
This is another quick and easy card to make. You know I love quick and easy.
I love how this card came out using the bright colors!
Berry Burst and Granny Apple Green 😍😍😍
I used the Brights DSP as my first layer, then stamped the images on Basic White cardstock.
I punch a circle from the DSP layer in the center, which was covered up and no one would ever know 😁. I love die cutting my layers that won't be seen.
I wrapped some Berry Burst ribbon around the layers and finished with a knot.
The images are so easy to stamp since it's a two step stamp set.
I used the backside of the punched circle from the DSP and stamped my sentiment on it.
I added some Shimmering Dots to the card front and a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Measurements for this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Berry Burst cardstock- Card Base
3 3/4" x 5" Granny Apple Green Brights DSP-Front layer
3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Basic White cardstock-Stamped images, front layer
1 3/4" Granny Apple Green Brights DSP- Circle punch
4" x 5 1/4" Basic White-Inside layer
You can now Subscribe to my August Let's Create Craft Club kit.
The Let's Create Craft Club is a monthly subscription.
Do you love receiving a surprise each month in the mail?
My Let's Create Craft Kit will be delievered to you each month.
Do you love receiving a surprise each month in the mail?
My Let's Create Craft Kit will be delievered to you each month.
I have done all of the creating and most of the prepping for you in my monthy kits.
You'll receive a step by step PDF & video tutorial to guide you through putting the projects together and the bonus, you get to do them at your own leisure.
The August kit will be using the Fun For Fall Bundle
You'll assemble 4 cards and a 3D project.
This kit includes over $25 in Stampin' Up! products too.
You'll have plenty leftover to make more projects.
Click on the video to see what the August kit is all about.
To get the products I used on today's project and earn rewards
Shop here: https://bit.ly/ShopSUwithLC
or scan the QR code
⬇
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2026.





No comments:
Post a Comment