Friday, April 4, 2025

Coffee & Crafts 3-30-25

Hello Everyone, Welcome back!
Today I have Sunday's Coffee & Crafts video for you. In this video I make a box and 6 mini cards to go inside of it. I used the Textured Notes Bundle to create them along with the Botanical Textures DSP. The DSP is all black & white, so I used my Stampin' Blends and Blending Brushes to add some color to it, so pretty. 

Click on the video to see how I made the box and cards.

The box and cards make a great thank you gift!
I will not have any coffee and crafts videos in the month of April due to traveling.

I have a new sampler class for you!
Here are the class details.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/April25SamplerReg

I use the Birthday Celebration Bundle and the 
Wild Flower Birthday DSP to make this fun sampler.
or scan the QR code
⬇
Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box

Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...