Saturday, April 5, 2025

Around it All- You Make Me Smile Card

Hello Everyone,
Today I have a cheery card for you! 



This card was so easy to make!
I've been obsessed with the Around it All bundle!
Funny how once you start working with a bundle then you can't stop.
The Full of Life Designer Series paper is so pretty & bright.


Today is the last day to register!
Here are the class details.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/April25SamplerReg

I used the Birthday Celebration Bundle and the 
Wild Flower Birthday DSP to make this fun sampler.

or scan the QR code
⬇




Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box

Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...