Thursday, September 8, 2022

Workshop Wednesday 8-7-22, Yeti to Party Tent Fold Card

Hello!! Welcome back,

Every Wednesday I go live over on my Facebook group page.

I have yesterday's replay video for you. In the video I'm making a Tent Fold card using the Yeti to Party Bundle 

You can view the video here



Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.




Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

It is a new month so that means a new Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. This month our theme is Fall/Halloween there is a mixture of both in the tutorial. There are 8 great projects for you. Just spend $35 in my online store to get yours for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...