Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Scary Cute- Rice Krispy Treat Holder

Hello everyone! Welcome back, 

I've been MIA haha. I was so bust making projects for a craft fair that I was not able to post here.

I have a Rice Krispy treat holder that I created for the craft fair. These were a big hit.

I found the mini Rice Krispy Treats in the Halloween section at Walmart. I've also seen them at Sam's club and Target.

If you'd like the project sheet for all the measurements on how to make this treat box, just join my email list. I send out a new project sheet every Sunday.
Just fill out the pop up box and hit subscribe, it's that easy.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

This is the last week to get this month's Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. Our theme is Fall/Halloween there is a mixture of both in the tutorial. There are 8 great projects for you. Just spend $35 in my online store to get yours for free.


I have another ordering special, If you spend $50 pre tax and shipping you'll get the tutorial and the materials to make this adorable Fall banner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...