Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Hues of Happiness-Kraft Gift Box

Hello everyone and welcome back,

Today I have another treat package idea for you.

I'm using our Kraft gift boxes, you get a package of 10 boxes. I like how they have a window on top so your recipient gets a peek into what they're getting. 😍 

I also used the Hues of Happiness Suite.

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to make this treat box.
This was another quick and easy gift idea.
I simply used a piece of Hues of Happiness DSP to wrap around the box, used a 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Pool Party cardstock and cut out with the beautiful flower outlined die. 
For the tag I used the Essential Tag punch, stamped the sentiment in Pool Party ink and adhere it to the Pool Party cardstock with dimensionals.
I ran some Glittered Ribbon under the tag, wrapped it around the box and tied a bow. This ribbon is always a great way to finish off a project, I love the glitter.
I stamped the flower in Memento Black ink and used my Pool Party Stampin' Blends to color it in, I die cut it and popped it up with dimensionals. I did the same with the leaves but used Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
To finish it off we always need bling, right? I added some Basic Rhinestones that I colored with Pool Party Stampin' Blends.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the project. Join my email list and get a free project sheet every week.

Just a few more weeks of  Sale-A-Bration 😞

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

Have a great week, πŸ’™Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...