Friday, August 26, 2022

Forever Friends Card

Hello everyone! TGIF,

Here we are again the end of the week. Boy the time sure does fly when your having fun, right?

I have been busy creating projects for an upcoming craft fair. But to finish off the week with our featured stamp set Forever Friends I have one more card for you.

I really have enjoyed using the stamp set, because of the many uses for it.

Are any of you like me and don't have a green thumb? 
This year I planted a garden and no luck lol. 
That's why this sentiment is perfect for me.
For the card I used the Butterfly Kisses DSP and some Basic White cardstock.
Along with my Calypso Coral & Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends.
I LOVE coloring with my Stampin' Blends, do you see how I used just the Parakeet Party Blends on the plants but they are all different colors? The more layers of color you use the darker the color will get. I did the same on the planters with the Calypso Coral Blends.
As I've been showing you all week I was limted to products I had on hand since I was visiting my daughter in Indiana. But with limited products I created some cute cards, don't you think?
I hope you enjoyd the projects this week, next week I'll be featuring the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle.


Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Butterfly Kisses DSP- Layer
2 1/2" x 2 1/4" Butterfly Kisses DSP-  Plants Layer 
2 1/8" x 2 3/8" Basic White cardstock- Plants
2 3/4" x 1/2"  Butterfly Kisses DSP-Banner
2 1/2" x 1/2" Butterfly Kisses DSP-Banner
3/4" x 2 1/2" Basic White cardstock two pieces- Sentiments 

Sale-A-Bration will over on August 31st.
Earn your free products before they are gone for good.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!
As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 ðŸ’™Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...