Thursday, December 3, 2020

So Much Happy Poinsettia Card

Hello everyone!

Today I have a beautiful birthday card, I LOVE the way this card came out!

I used the Poinsettia Dies and The So Much Happy Stamp set.

What do you think? So pretty right?

 

I watercolored with Highland Heather, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green. Then cut out with the dies.
I also did another piece with Highland Heather & Pumpkin Pie inks.

I stamped the inside and added a piece of the matching DSP I used on the outside. 
The Playing with Patterns DSP is so versatile.
It's December and that means there is a new Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial.
This month is all about treat packaging.
For those easy gift giving projects for coworkers, postal clerks, UPS drivers etc.
You can purchase the PDF from me or spend $30 in my online store and earn it for free.
Just click the shop tab above and begin your shopping.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card.
Stay safe,
💙Lisa



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...