Monday, December 21, 2020

A Touch of Ink Hummingbird Card

Hello everyone,  

Just a few more days until Christmas, so I thought I'd share a sneak peek into a stamp set that you can earn for free starting January 5th.

The Set is called A Touch of Ink. It's a two step stamp set. Anything with Hummingbirds is a must for me. The set also has a Butterfly and some flowers and leaves. It also includes some sentiments.

I used my sponge daubers to color the hummingbird. Then fussy cut him out. I googled Hummingbird pictures and that is how I selected my colors. I used Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay. 
I stamped it all on a Whisper White Stitched Rectangle.
I also used the Oh So Ombre DSP that you can also earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.
This DSP has my favorite colors in it Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose and Blackberry Bliss. 
I stamped the flowers in Daffodil Delight and used Daffodil Delight cardstock as my card base and layered some Whisper White cardstock under the beautiful Bermuda Bay DSP.
I finished it off with the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink and a shimmery bow, using the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon.

If you need the new catalogs, please email me and I'll get them out to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...