Friday, May 1, 2020

Timeless Tropical Toliet Paper Box

Happy May Day,
Wow can you believe its May? I know, April felt like a whole year alone.
I hope everyone is staying healthy and well. Today I have a fun project, it's fitting for the times were living in right now.
Last week was my daughters birthday, I could not go to the local mall or her favorite store. So I figured she would get some necessities, since that's all we can shop for currently. We are still sheltered in place here in the Bay Area of California.
The first time I seen the Timeless Tropical suite, I knew I had to have it because it reminded me of my daughter. She loves anything tropical and she always wears a flower in her hair. If I didn't know any better I'd swear she was Hawaiian.
Since the most sought after necessity is Toliet Paper, I decided to make a box for a roll of it. hahaha
I used the Timeless Tropical Bundle.

I knew this birthday was going to be memorable for sure!
I had the perfect sentiment!

This bundle is so fun!

I forgot to take a picture of my daughter opening it. 
I was not the only one to give her a roll of toliet paper either LOL.
I hope you like this box.
I will be having a Timeless Tropical Class coming soon......Stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by, stay safe!
💙 Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...