Monday, May 11, 2020

Covid-19 Giveback

Some of the many cards I made with my Giveback PDF.
Hello Everyone!
Over the weekend I was able to play with my Covid-19 giveback PDF.
Stampin' Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of our making a difference program, we're offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download and we will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from Demonstrators and customers! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards! You can purchase yours by clicking the link below. https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca

I cut out my sentiment using the Stitched So sweetly Dies, the poop emoji was a ice cream stamp from the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and I used a  White Stampin Chalk Marker for the face.
      
You can make so many cards with the PDF, I'm finally using up alot of retired Cardstock and DSP!
No more hoarding for me LOL.

                  
I've also used some of my current DSP as well.
This PDF even includes birthday sentiments! 
It's so nice to send a card especially when we can't celebrate in person.
 This is just a sample of the many sentiments included, 15 pages!!
Have a great day, stay healthy and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...