Thursday, January 16, 2020

Product Coordination

Hello all, Coming February 4th!
Product coordination, products that coordinate with products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and the Spring mini catalog. See the video below.
I must say, I LOVE the Designer Series Paper!
Here are some close ups of the products
Birthday dies coordinates with the Happy Birthday To You Stamp Set
in the Sale-A-Bration catalog
The Lady Bug dies coordinate with the Little Ladybug Stamp Set  
that you can earn when you host a workshop and have a qualifying order.
Nature Thoughts dies coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set in the Mini Catalog.
The Sending Flower dies coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Stamp Set that you can earn for free in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
The Special Day dies coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set in the mini catalog
The Pleased as Punch DSP coordinates with the Tulip Builder PunchThe Umbrella Builder PunchThe Heart Punch Pack and the The Small Bloom Punch.
Like I said I LOVE LOVE LOVE this DSP, the colors scream spring!
You will be able to order these coordinating products beginning February 4th Right here.
If you can't wait how about joining my team.
You can join here and order these products now and get a 20% discount!
It's like I just handed you a 20% off coupon!
Plus during Sale-A-Bration you get 3 bonus freebies
Free Mini Paper Cutter
Free 6" x 6" DSP Sampler pack
Free Stamp Set of your choice (might as well pick the most expensive one)
PLUS you get to choose $125 in product all for $99 and FREE shipping. 
If you live in California that's getting $260 in product all of $99, NO OBLIGATION!
You don't have to live in California to be on my team, Everyone is welcome! Even if your just a hobby demo! I started out as a hobby demo my self.
If you have any questions please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...