Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

Cheers to 2020!
I wish you all the best in the new year. I thank you for your continued support!
In two days (January 3rd) Our Mini catalog goes live and you can earn free product out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. If you need these catalogs please let me know and I'll get the out to you and I'll also send you a little surprise. 💝
Is your wish list too long?
How about joining my team, The Lucky Charms.
There are No commitments! You don't have to live locally either. I welcome everyone.
There is a New Promotion Starting with Sale-A- Bration on January 3, 2020.
You get to pick $125 worth of product for $99 Plus FREE shipping, a Mini Paper Cutter and a 6"x6" DSP Sampler and a Stamp Set of your choice. Contact me for details.
 Click here to see the benefits of joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...