Monday, November 2, 2020

Wrapped in Christmas Card

 Hello all,

I'm still playing with the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set and the very versitile Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

I have been playing around with card sketches as well. I made this card following a sketch.

I recently did a sketch challenge, It got me into searching card sketches. These are good when you just can't focus on creating. They give you a starting point, you can follow it completely or change it up. 

Here is my card, I followed the sketch below.
After I made the card I wish I had added some layers under each piece of DSP, I think it would have given it a little bit more texture. What do you think?

I hope you like this card and anytime you get stuck creating, just google card sketches.

The November Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial is now available.
There are 9 projects with the theme of Christmas.
You can earn it for free by spending $30 in my online store or you can purchase it for $15 from me.
You can Shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX

Have a great day,  đŸ’™Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...