Friday, November 13, 2020

Warm and Toasty Shaker Card

Hello and happy Friday,

Wow this has been a busy week! 

I hope you were able to catch my Workshop Wednesday live if not here is the Video

https://fb.watch/1KSYQM1kbm/

I made these cute projects using the Warm & Toasty Stamp Set.

It felt appropriate to use this set now that it has been getting a bit colder here in Northern California.

I do my Facebook live Workshop Wednesday, every Wednesday at 10:00 am Pacific Time. You can find me over on my LCdesigns group page-https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1. I hope you join me next Wednesday.





I am happy to announce that I am affiliate with Stamp n Storage
I absolutely love their products! My craft room is much more organized by using their paper, ink pad and punch holders.
You can use my link to purchase their products.

                         
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...