Friday, November 20, 2020

Love of Leaves Card

 Hello everyone,

Today I have a pretty fall card for you.

I love this stamp set! The leaves have a watercolor effect.

Stampin" Up! Love of Leaves Fall card
This card is super simple. I used Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee inks. These inks remind me of Fall! You could replicate this card quickly.

I also made this card with the Pumpkin Pie leaves popped up with dimensionals for a 3D effect.



Measurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Cinnamon Cider cardstock folded in half
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White
Scrap Cajun Craze cardstock for large Leaf
Scrap Bumblebee cardstock for small leaf
Gold Ribbon trim

I am also happy to announce that I am affiliate with Stamp n Storage
I absolutely love their products! My craft room is much more organized by using their paper, ink pad and punch holders.
You can use my link to purchase their products.

                         

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...