Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Coming Home Bundle Projects

 Hello,

I hope you can join me tomorrow for my Facebook live over on my LCdesigns group page, here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1. I'll be making 3 projects using the Coming Home Bundle.

This bundle was so much fun to work with, it's becoming one of my favorites!!

Stampin' Up!, LCdesigns1, Coming Home
I hope you'll join me.
The project sheet will post at 10:00am just before I go live, it has all the measurements and products used.


I am also happy to announce that I am affiliate with Stamp n Storage
I absolutely love their products! My craft room is much more organized by using their paper, ink pad and punch holders.
You can use my link to purchase their products.

                         


Thanks for stopping by today. 💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...