Saturday, June 27, 2020

Granddaughter Congratulations Card

Hello all,
Hope you are doing well and staying safe.
This week I'll be sharing some cards with you using A Grand Kid stamp set. This set is not just for grandkids. Today I have a card I made for my granddaughters 8th grade promotion.
I used Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight those were similar to her school colors.
To make this card:
Pacific Point 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base folded in half.
Daffodil Delight 5 1/4" x 4" adhere to the card base.
Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4" top layer, stamp "So proud of you" in Pacific Point and Daffoldil Delight in all over. Adhere to the cardbase.
Using the Tasteful Label dies cut out a Pacific Point label and the next smaller size Whisper White label. 
Stamp the sentiment in Pacific Point ink on the Whisper White label, layer this onto the Pacific Point label.
Adhere the labels to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add a daffodil delight bow to the card front adhering with a glue dot.
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" adhere to the inside and stamp the sentiment in Pacific Point ink.

When you spend $30 in my online Stampin' Store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. This month's tutorial has 6 projects with step by step instructions and color photos to guide you in making each project. You can shop here:http://bit.ly/2lDxU1T

Just a few days left to earn the PICK A FREE BUNDLE! (June 30th is the last day)
When you join my team, The Lucky Charms this month.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. Explore your creativity and join my team.
See the benefits of joining my team here: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...